Monday, September 30, 2002

If you ever find yourself in the position of being me, and or in the position of finding everyone beautiful when u are in a good mood, most definitely brush your teeth before you leave the house, because you will find it impossible not to smile at every girl you see.

But sometimes its good that you are leaving the country in a week. Also musical ques or something "ramble on" ~zep was playing in the car, and "visit" ~311 playing here, I know u are unfamiliar so the chorus "Visit!
I wanna visit the world.
So now I visit the world.
With my time on this world."

Oh yeah its so nice more tres once "sunshines!! are you outside?"

give me some feedback yall i need to hear your voices see your words, feel the vibes, know you're alive, chill, love, and thrive.

No comments: