Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Contrary to popular and even my self righteous views humans are not always like melted plastic

Sure the majority of us can be made weaker or stronger, stretched, bent into whatever shape the crafter chooses. Not everybody though, some people can handle hell to keep their secrets, their shame, their ego, their hatred their love. Maybe its cuz they have been melted once too often, maybe they have a special ingredient, I dunno what's the word for a plastic alloy? Maybe the flame is too weak I dunno. Maybe its a good thing maybe not maybe its just one of those things I should stop trying to figure out. Maybe I should stop putting candy wrappers in candle flames, and mixing up stupid similes in my mind and wasting all your time. PS sometime soon Im gonna go on about the whole 9/11 thing I dont know if i can do the whole thing justice or include every little thing I have thought about it but its one of those things you gotta talk about so look forward(or not) to that. Peace and love

No comments: