Tuesday, September 24, 2002

13 days, similar to the movie in a weird and semi-charming way, yes semi-charming, thats where you whistle at a truck stop and all the trucks follow you to mexico, at the point they are of course stripped naked and probed in the most mechanical of ways. Thanks to Adrianne for being so faithful if you ever feel like rubbing peanut butter on a shoe im your man or my shoes are at your disposal or something. Anyway I will report in the next time I have something to say. Oh and at Todds site they are having a debate or something on whether you are dating adam, maybe you can clear it up so they dont have to gossip, um sorry to gossip on here Oh its all gone to hell now!!!!
Fuck it i think this mosquito could live all winter long if me or my brothers keep sitting in front of this computer. We must provide life to those in need I guess. Also Michael A who is travelling in europe gave me distrubing news today which i will not go into, but um my thoughts go out to the loved ones and such. Peace yall remember to tell some random person you love them today, only you can prevent forest fires.

No comments: