Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Like 7 Little Things to Keep Me Edging on Insanity

1. I spent the day wrestling with evil in my dreams, I swear it was an epic battle of Sci Fi proportions and though I must have woken from this dream like 30 times I continued to make the choice to go back in and make sure good prevailed. It was loco to say the least, I don't know how or why this came about but it was overly dramatic and I slept till 6 PM warding off the forces of evil. I also missed the SOS and human mosaic meetings because they just seemed less important. I don't know when this dream started but if I had to guess I would say like 2 and ended at 6 with me wanting to go back after vanquishing the evil forces but wanting to make sure everything was OK in the other dimension or whatever.

2. On my way to visit a pal at caribou I noticed the most beautiful and amazing things, everything seemed magical and poetry exploded from my head at 62 words per second it was truly incredible.

3. When I got to caribou all my words disappeared and left me wondering where the fuck they went, similar to that last posting.

4. This friend of mine at caribou (I don't say names cuz I don't want people to stalk my friends) always makes me feel rather joyful for some reason as do her friends, which is weird cuz a couple of em I barely know but I smile every time I see em, but anyway she always offers me drinks, which always comes as a surprise for some reason, but since the caribou is right next to evil mcdonalds I usually get some food and one of those huge cups full of coke, and then I have no room for coffee and feel weird not having any caribou since I'm sitting in there.

5. On the way home I may or may not have seen Nikki's Mom riding her bike, but I thought I did, so like a million weird thoughts ran through my head like, "does she hate me? Are parents required to hate the bad ex boyfriends of their daughters? Who is she to judge? Does she even know? If she had come into caribou and sat down would we have had a conversation and would it be comfortable?" weird questions anyway, sorry I just occasionally think these things.

6. Radiohead, good band. Anyone who thinks otherwise is entitled to their opinion however my opinion is that they are just fooling with themselves. Admit the truth.

7. I'm about to go to a party made up of people who work for the democrats. It will be interesting hopefully.

No comments: