Monday, September 16, 2002

Where the fuck did that muse go?
I wrote a bunch of posts and they all got erased either by me or the computer and that nasty Internet slut. The majority of these lost posts contained me ranting about politics the news and what music I have been listening to lately. (you didn't miss much)

You ever feel like you're off your game?
"yes Mike I feel very off my game lately."
oh I'm sorry to hear that but I think I feel the same way.
"maybe we should have sex..."
maybe, maybe that would just be pathetic
"most likely"
ok well then maybe later, but its good we can be honest.
"yes it is"

Every once in a while I can just be snappy and emotional and somehow pass it off as art.

Yesterday a coworker told me something about fasting is also considered purging so technically I am bulimic. Case solved after all these years of wondering what exactly the name of this eating disorder is. Except some liberal Christian people in chatroom told me my coworker is not correct, but only one of them was a doctor so....
Take careful notice of how "There's nothing calculated, nothing planned" (evita)
and now to describe the mood, an old poem that probably should stay in the folder (but its too late)
Simple Siren
I Know a man who has bastardly ways
I know not what that means or pays
but I do know that these ways are not as my own
for I am a child that grew in 2 separate happy homes
and forged myself from tears did I

I'll cut the pathetic shit talk from here,

Here my cattle call - find my master
this boy toy often meets disaster
fleeing from him makes my heart start pounding
like a tiny mouse bounding for the forest calm
a place of safety a fortified home

The choice of words is often overlooked
like fatty chicken overcooked
it speaks volumes of the chef
this poet writes as though he's deaf
beauty takes a back seat
because of an idle mind

Who prepares a careful thought?
"not I" said He, who's mind was fraught
with things more important then philosophy
time is money, no place for beauty,
and now we sit bored with nothing to entertain
our choice is shite we choose it over and over again!

oh loathing if you were a food I would pass you by at the grocery store and only feel slightly bad about it. fuck edge edge brings decapitation or dehearting whatever that is called

No comments: