Monday, September 02, 2002

By the way feel free to call me a hypocrite cuz I could barely get out of bed without a pepsi this morning. You work on your shit and I'll do the same we can help eachother we'll make a game of it. Although you gotta give me some credit cuz I only got 4 and a half hours of sleep and I aint on my 3 hour school schedule. Of course I use to catch another 2 hours everyday during school anyone in my classes can attest to that. 2 stories for ya, Jurewicz who I always liked even though no one else did, let me have pop openly in her class for like 2 months, It may have been because I had a note from a Dr Monkee in pocket it may have been because she liked me who knows. Actually just about all my teachers let me have pop, a few of em even bought me them in return for staying awake. Story number 2 I know these arent funny but I take pride in them for some reason, Ms Lee liked me, probably just cuz I was in Mandala, but anyway I had her as a teacher last hour second semester of senior year, Mike F (whole nother story) had been telling this story about me to all my friends and me and basically are entire class, and I didnt fight it cuz it was true for all I know, but basically said I would fall asleep everyday but keep my pencil moving like I was awake, so Pete and Zach (my pals) popped in one day and saw me and apparently sat there for like 5-10 mins while I was sleeping but didnt wake me up. By the time I woke up they had gone but the whole class was eager to tell me 2 of my best boys had come to watch me sleep.

No comments: