Monday, September 30, 2002

hmmm (mike debates whether to post this or not, decides it is his life too)

So I just talked to Nicole (the exfriend/girlfriend) online for like 20 mins or something, that was interesting first of all cuz she IMed me which makes me feel a whole lot better about myself, and also cuz well I haven't talked to her in like 4 months or something, and it wasn't that awkward (at least for me) so yeah. Now I have a bunch of personal thoughts that I can't share cuz she asked me not to or something (or rather cuz its not nice of me to share) . Oh well I very quickly debated whether to give her this site address (not that she would care, just the offer) and decided for it but she disappeared too quickly. I realize none of you care about this (especially cuz im not giving u any details) but well once again I must state that it is my life and even though this is a public blog it is still my fuckin journal thing. So ha, on the other hand someday when im feelin weak I will probably blab this all over anyway so just you wait. Anyway it was really nice talking to her, first of all cuz it made me feel like less of an asshole (just knowing that she doesn't it hold it against me as much as I hold it against me) second cuz i really do still have an interest and care for the girl so it was nice to hear about her from her, instead of bits and pieces from random sources when they accidentally drop something (cuz they know they shouldn't around me) third because I still wish we were friends even though under all this affection I still have some mistrust of her. OR MAYBE its like that thing where really i just see in others myself so underneath it all I dont trust myself which is most deffinately true, for serious yo I ought to be shot. I'm a bad seed but I am a tryin
anyway i gots to go shopping for some bum accessories, is pepper spray against my morals? or is defending ok? I think its ok but thats a cruel defense no? see I suck in the heat of the moment I will become blind and defensive and evil when im done. tsk tsk

No comments: