Saturday, September 07, 2002

2 things one and most importantly if you scroll down to the bottom you will notice I have a completely blank user input section i.e. comments section thats just sad cuz I know there are at least 2 cats who visit here each day or else my site meter thing is feeding me bs
second I originally intended to write about the depot and shit cuz I went there tonight but my head hurts so im not gonna do that, because either I have west nile virus or I overworked myself dancing again and made myself sick(surprisingly not the first time several visits to the doctor have been right after concerts) Anyway tomorrow I get to take the 2 little yellow pills 5mg each of diazepam (valium) this will be my second major drug ever other than like massive amounts of tylenol and cold medicine, anyway the other was this stuff called lariam which is an anti malaria drug which makes you crazy, and if you dont take it with food like instructs to do (who reads instructions) you keel over in pain cuz it lights your stomach on fire. So anyway I still have about 1250 mg of lariam left from when I went to Tanzania (Tan -ZAN- e-a) which my mom told me not to take cuz she didnt want me to go loco. Cuz basically lariam over time, brings down all the little mental and emotional walls in your brain which makes you paranoid and schizo and this missionary lady we know had that happen to her. She basically said she wasnt fun to be around and it almost caused her to lose her job, husband, kids you know the works. Probably one of my greatest fears. Anyway peace and love wish me luck this weekend I see ya later

No comments: