Wednesday, September 25, 2002

So I went for a walk cuz I figured there was no use laying in bed awake. A: dogs don't like the harmonica apparently. B: I returned home thinking "mike you should go to Hopkins today since you cant get to sleep" but the chica who said she would take me wasnt home. 3: I want to make a rule that Everyone Who Visits Must Comment!!!!! cuz that way we get some talking goin. Cuz I made this thing for me to communicate with yall, and yall can communicate with each other. So if u have nothing to say, just be like "yo this is Mr. E Dub (w?) I am having a angry drunk day" substituting your name for mr E dub and your feelings with angry drunk. See or just say "my last thought was How ezra will kill me if he ever sees this" you of course substituting your thoughts in where the ezra comment went. Got me? good Peace have a good day even if the dogs do mock your harmonica playing.

No comments: