Wednesday, September 11, 2002

My parents have told me numerous times that you are suppose to like watch repairmen and people when they are in your house. So its 11:30 I have been awoken and the old guy in the navy blue jump suit is working his ass off down stairs, I went down there, to check up on him or whatever. First off why do I care if he is stealing some sort of copper wiring out of the ceiling, second how am I to know thats not what he is supposed to be doing? I dont understand, if the guy walks off with the tv I think I'll notice and call the company. So whats the point of me watching him stress and sweat under my watchful eye when I dont even know what the hell hes here to repair? Just asking. Oh and how do I write a check? seriously do I look like a guy who whips out his check book or credit cards every 2 seconds I barely have 5 bucks in my wallet, and at least half of it is in change. I work at the most 2 days a week. I just think these important life lessons and tasks should be given to someone who lives an ordinry life, Ion the other hand have had 2-3 hours of sleep even the guy who dropped off the damn dryer looked better then me and im sure he was stoned or on crack or something.

No comments: