Friday, September 27, 2002

and the fortune cookie says...

"You will soon discover a hidden talent" well hopefully its not choking to death on a fortune cookie.
and the next one
"good advice is beyond price."
Well, thank you my friend.

All right so on the way home from Leeann chin (spelling according to the fortune cookie) I turned the radio station to an interesting sound, it was like rasta man meets pot smoking ska band and they speak french together it was wonderful. I didn't understand a word they said but it must be what the play at heaven's gate. I gotta get to the islands one day. Oh and the big wu mix with you and sound rather well surprisingly, alarm clocks and cd players oh joy. My dog is licking the carpet.... I'd quote some big wu but the next 3 songs are covers. My mom woke me up about an hour or 2 after i went to bed and took me to perkins to tell me the story of her life, good times but man am I tired. Hmm by the way the aliens went back home. I have been studying yoga meditation stuff for the past few days, I got my charts and shit all printed out so I can take them to europe. If purple is a fruit, then so are cherry mr mistys and runts and therefor I have had a fruit at every meal for like 3 days now. I am a healthy boy.
joke of the day

Two Statues

Two statues are in a perk for over thirty years and all day long they just look at each others naked bodies. One day an angel comes down and grants them life for 30 minutes. The two statues look at each other and the woman statue says "should we" the man replies "Yes". They then both run off in to the bushes where there is a lot of giggling going on. The angel gives a cheeky smile as she knows what they are up to. After fifteen minutes the statues return with a cheeky smile on their faces. The angel says to them "You still have fifteen minutes left" So the man says to the woman "want to do it again?" the woman replies "Yes, But this time you hold the birds head while i shit on it."

No comments: