Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Adrianne wrote a thing for the 9/11 thing so just go there thats just about how I feel although I personally would have added in that on like a computer game scale, (like no real people involved) we totally deserved it. Thats really sick and gross I know and it sounds heartless but how many people did I let die of curable disease today? How many people did I let starve to death? Any answer over 0 doesn't make any sense.

God that was somber, fuck I just used a word I had to look up in the dictionary just to know if I used it right, Oh stupid monkey butter!!

whatever I came out here with this piece of paper with a quote from a movie I just saw so that is what I'm gonna write about.
"life sucks, but in a good way, falling in love, falling in hate, getting laid, getting hurt, whats one without the other? When it comes to the ritual of growing up sometimes you smile cuz you're happy, other times you smile just cuz you've survived, but hey a smile is a smile." interesting way of putting it but there's a belief I have had for a while.
on a more News style note, I went to school was "that guy" even though Dras told me not to, and I was the most popular kid in school, A couple of stories and jokes from Becker and Mr A, a compliment from McLean, a chat with Ms Lee about drugs and hostels in Vancouver, a chat about guns with Bohnsack, seeing Jeremy and Red talk to their students with a grin on their faces like they really enjoy their jobs, Why did I wanna graduate again? to top that it was echo day and there was a SOS meeting seriously Elitist and activists what more could you want from life???
oh and I did yoga with my little brother and my dad today... Oh God how can I even call myself a slacker?
peace and love baby

No comments: