Monday, September 09, 2002

Ok so I been chillin on drugs and such (due to wisdom teeth removal, I believe all 4 but I cant really see the top ones anyway I will tell you about it when I have the patience) anyway my comments crashed again so I went back to enetations to find that they have this hug deal now instead of just a tiny little script to put on your template, but thats not the point, so Hopefully comments are back up. Now I'd like to introduce Sarah to the mix even though she has kept this little thing secret from me for like years or something, anyway Im gonna go spit up blood now and then go to bed after a quick session and possibly go to highschool and be that guy who graduates and then comes back like a loser, but since I am a loser I have no problem doing that plus I gotta see some cats. So anyway Hope yall are enjoying college, highschool, adventure, work, other and Um make sure you all have a good self love session on me, no wait not ON me im not a big fan of that bukkake shite (if you dont know dont ask) just have fun and if you know any girls who are perfect and would like to help me become a wise man as well as you know be my girlfriend make sure you tell em to email me. shoo
"chill winston"
sorry im weird its ok I can blame it on the drugs Peace and love for serious (pete do the thing with the hugs) (gabs dont do the green stuff unless your sure its real)(Elizabeth please call/e mail so we can go visit kristen)(Kristen and tim stay cool)(Adrianne i mean it about the travel thing Im gonna need to see a friendly face once in a year) (everyone else/new "my underpants are on backwards" ~bobby

No comments: