Tuesday, September 03, 2002

"Communication Breakdown, It's always the same, I'm having a nervous breakdown, drives me insane!" ~ Led Zep

Yeah so if you have been on in the last few days you may have noticed the comments didn't work and were being stupid, and if you haven't been on then enjoy, but as part of this little thing apparently some of the comments on stuff during and a few days before the breakdown got erased which sucks so feel free to either comment again or e mail me. Hopefully this shit wont happen all the time when Im gone but if it does oh well I can still post. Im currently using enetation which isn't too great but nothing else works so oh vell. Hope yall are doing good Tim if you are reading feel free to advertise anything Arise! related on here like via comments. Uh second sorry to anybody trying to talk to me last night I was dead, because yesterday was truly horrendous at the mall. Third Elizabeth is back in town, maybe we can work on a new adventure for ya. Stay tuned I be back later with something to say maybe Peace and love
"It was really, really good.
You made me happy every single day.
But now!
I've got to go away" more zep

No comments: