Sunday, September 29, 2002

OK so I got like 4 things or something and im really tired cuz I woke up at 7 this morning but um so yeah if I don't say this well sorry for speaking at all
1. This trip is already messing with me because today I got some new shoes/boots which cost double what I would normally spend on foot wear, and second of all, while I was working I was actually excited about getting home and trying them on. This is crazy never in my life have I been excited about new shoes. Plus I just got my old pair to be where I like em, you know nice and comfy although I do have to color them up a bit, but they are still good for at least like a year, and if I wants going on this trip I wouldn't have gotten new ones for at least that amount of time.
2. Apparently there is a more popular taffyman out there which makes me feel bad for trying to take his popularity from him he is probably a really nice guy, and I'm not so he probably deserves it more, but I'm not changing cuz I'm lazy.
3. Oh is it just me who gets upset over the confederate flag? or is that like a Minnesota thing, or like a northern thing, or like a nonprejudice people thing? anybody?
4. sleeping bags that are warm, and backpacks that hold a lot of shit are really expensive for serious yall
Well 1 week, yall come back now ya hear

No comments: