Wednesday, September 25, 2002

"Our Grief Is Not A Cry For War"

The cover of The Objector, a publication put out by the Central Committee for Conscientious Objectors, a group who supports exactly what it says. So um some sweet propaganda in there I'm sure you can get a copy or check out their site and find the info. Yeah so they sent me that today. Also if you are a chili peppers fan AOL has a performance of theirs you can see, Hopefully that link will work if not go there. AOL kinda sucks but they keep me happy Oh Materialist Mike. The show includes a Frusciante song off Niandra LaDes, some (off beat) Dylan lyrics, some jamming, and about 4 of my fav chili peppers songs, but no new stuff(as far as i know). In other news if you are planning to go to Europe in the next year feel free to contact me on here, and sometime in a little less then 2 weeks you will no longer be able to Instant message me, E mail and this should be fine but I will post far less im guessing. Keep things flowing peacefully.

No comments: