Thursday, September 05, 2002

Anybody got any suggestions for what to post on? That first week I felt like I had a million things to say and now I have zero, and since I don't really have anything going on in my life I don't have many things to say. Lets see in the future I will probably be attending Hopkins high school for a day with some pals, and slp high for the diversity thing, and Morris to visit Kristen, Tim, Andy and Ashley, and we are trying to get a trip to go visit Pete in CO but I dunno if thats gonna happen before I leave so, Yeah. I'm still workin on priceline to get a good deal if not I will probably go through Hobbit travel who said I can get a flight with delta for like 455 plus tax. I suppose I still haven't told you the purpose of my trip but like many other things I haven't formulated it into words, so its not time yet. Hmm I can tell you its got something to do with dreams, faith/spirituality, politics, life, self improvement and growth, giving, seeing the world, and opening myself up to it. So basically like most things, it's about love. See how it would be hard to put all the specifics into words? All right well I also still haven't written my thank you cards/letters from my graduation party which was like June 20 something. Oh joy Oh joy Well maybe I will tell you a story later, but for now even though I woke up to You and the Sound I started singing Jesus Christ Superstar in the shower. So

"what's the buzz? tell me what's a happening" ~apostles from jcss

No comments: