Friday, September 20, 2002

So I thought it might be appropriate to show you the blogs I read just in case you want some perspective or get bored with mine easily, some of these guys update regularly some don't, and basically they are friends of Adrianne's or their friends or something meaning I don't know any of them. Well not some of them anyway.
err but first the people you may know
Elizabeth (bettie)
Sarah F
Adrianne M
Ms Jurewicz, She is on a world tour
Her picture and movie site (takes me back to tanzania)
Elite people I dont know
Ben
Adam (i think he hates me, its ok though
Todd
Brendan, love his stories, bottom left

If you start one which i suggest, just cuz its fun and then i wont feel so grand having one, I will put up your link mos def. Also today i may find out when im leaving this is very nerve racking because i will actually have to choose like a date and that leaves me with only so many days left, at least with college yall got to sit around for a few months and get ready. Yall should really comment more often I dont care if it has to do with the post, just say"hi this is___ I am doing ____ mike you should try to get in contact with me at ____" it will be great i swear.
So last night after watching cast away and vanilla sky I fell asleep till like 6 this morning thats like 12 hours or something. though i did wake up momentarily to say hi to some folks on here. Hmmm maybe I will end up on a tropical island somewhere in the atlantic(yes i know its not tropical) and then i can spend 4 years chillin with a volleyball. "Wilson!! Im sorry Wilson!! Im soo sorry wilson!!!" or my brother's fav line "I have made fire!!" hope yall are doing well to anyone at Morris maybe this (me getting tickets) will put some urgency on my trip there and I will kick my own ass until i get there, which reminds me elizabeth if u come on, call me before tomorrow night. And um "lets go ____(sports team goes here)___!!!"

No comments: