Wednesday, October 02, 2002


I wanted to write some poetry or decent prose to post today, and after many failed attempts, I have decided to reluctantly just update, cuz I don't want yall to get bored, I realize it only takes a sec to read anything at all. I have mixed emotions right now on a variety of topics and I feel the need to express them but I don't know how so Im listening to some big wu but sadly this cd tends to just make me have a million more emotions. I feel heavy with emotions the chair is shaking though I have lost weight. Another dilemma to add to the compounding problem. You ever have those moments of truth where you're just like "God too much to handle, too much to share." Think to like the ending of anything, play parties when the show is over. The end of a trip you have taken. The end of a relationship (not necessarily already spoken but you know its done in your head) Thats how I feel today. Which is bad cuz I gotta bunch of things to do. I went out with Elizabeth last night we had hours of conversation and visited Illanit (at her work) and Elizabeth's work. I had fun, she will read this some time today probably and be able to tell you what she was thinking if she wants to. I keep waking up all early and it is messing me up but I suppose its good for me. I think I am visiting hopkins highschool manana just to see how it goes. I just cut myself accidentally on a tape dispenser heh we shall see what comes. hmmm now I feel all young slasher girl like 9th grade. God I love this cd. (live at the fitzgerald theatre 4.21.00)
Sometimes I wonder if these moments have already been lived through, too much deja vu. Well, since I don't really have anything to say now I suppose I will leave yall alone, today I gotta call the travel agent, get a backpack, sleeping bag some shit from target. My dad got me some multi vitamins that taste and smell really bad and a swiss knife. I never realized how expensive that shit is, both pills and knives. I can make crescent moon shapes with my bleeding thumb can you?

No comments: