Sunday, October 06, 2002

In 10 hours I will be at the airport, but already I know im lacking in a few departments;
1. color art utensils, im not bringing paint cuz its messy and the brushes would be fucked, markers suck and I dont have a single box with every color, crayons break, and colored pencils just dont seem like enough (but I am bringing them)
2. A proper e mail, and address, and telephone list, like with everything i could possibly need (my mom wants me to type one up tonight, its a possibility)
3. A decent pencil sharpener, this one is broken and it sucks anyway.
4. Um I know there is a fourth, oh yeah I forgot to go to the post office and get blank postcards that I could draw famous things on and send to people, like the people who went to my grad party and never got a thank you letter from me, meaning all of them.
Also music of course I am not bringing any music which is like mike without soul, it just doesnt happen, but music is everywhere so all I really have to do is listen you know? plus i got my handy harmonica which I suck at but by the time i get back should be able to play 1 or 2 songs. 2 songs in 1 year now there is a goal In really gonna have to stretch for.
PS thanks to Illy for the braids they were a real hit with the waitress at the steak and ale. Either that or she felt really uncomfortable and overcompensated. Hope yall had fun at the dance.
I will probably post once more before I go but for now back to packing and cleaning my room.

No comments: