Thursday, October 03, 2002


So I think a truly amazing jam band can make you think, that without each artist playing their particular instrument, the world would be like a bad place. Does that make sense? So like without the bass on this amazing song, the whole world would end, without the violin the world would end, not because they are showing off I mean they might be playing the simplest part in the world, but without that single part the world would be so much less beautiful. You put 4-5-6-7 -15 musicians each doing that, making wonderful music all together, I think you can experience the world sitting on your bed (but I suggest you close your eyes and dance) So anyway I'm watching this bela fleck dvd and just listening and seeing it a little bit on this tiny little computer is giving me incredible kicks. Plus I never liked horn sections until this, I mean I didn't mind them, sometimes I thought "hey that kinda adds" but these guys make it so smooth and I dunno its amazing. check em out they got so blue grass stuff, some jazz stuff and some far out stuff and its all good. Um yeah have fun

No comments: