Saturday, October 05, 2002

Ok so before I forget I wanted to thanks some folks publicly for making my life better in recent days.

First off since tonight was my last night at work (for a while) I gotta say the mall (though its gross) is a pretty swell place, mall employees are wonderful, and Nick's employees are even cooler.
Next Kristen and Tim thank you so much for stopping by, I am very grateful for your friendship and hope that in the future we can have many more conversations on whatever we are currently thinking about. Yall inspire me to be a better person, make the world seem like a better place, and bring a strange comfort to my heart (its kinda indescribable) And also as a struggling (because I suck, not because im poor) artist im glad you like modeling, cuz we need ya.
Next to Illy and Aimee and Lauren and Lacey for taking me to Hopkins and sharing with me another piece of your lives. I had much fun, I am very glad yall let me tag along. And basically that goes for the past few months too, without yall I would have gone a bit crazy I think, and I really enjoyed spending time with you, and talking to you and Aimee don't worry about Foulkes, I am so very sorry you have to put up with his childishness. Um I hope to see yall when I get back and maybe tomorrow before your dance.
Uh Steph and Fairchild Im sorry I did na see ya that much, I really enjoyed seeing you when I did stay good, look me up in a year. I'll be glad to come visit ya wherever ya are uptown, St. cloud, Argentina, wherever you know lots of love.
Gabs I got your letter today and I was amazed at how much stuff you wrote down and oh thank you so much. I wont ever be able to tell ya about the smile you bring to my heart just know its there. Um yeah
Elizabeth, Jenn and Jess, heh besides just the wild experiences, um I love spending time with yall, you keep me on my feet, you make me feel good about myself, you make the world seem interesting and make me love it. I really hope yall look me up when I get back too, OR stay in contact or something cuz guys I got phone a phobia and well I will eventually call ya but it may take a month to work up the nerve. (im weird, maybe not when i get back though)
um Sarah sorry i wont be able to see ya again you know how to get a hold of me, Im glad you are doing well, I hope your mom starts feeling better, if school don't work out thats fine, just don't give up on life, you know?
Uh Adrianne you are too cool, I will probably continue to read your blog dont worry.
Jesssss S sorry I may not be able to see ya please stay in touch seriously I know we never hung out much or anything but you have always been one of my fav people.
Everyone else on the internet at your separate colleges or whatever have fun Im thinking bout ya. Peace and love to everyone Im off in exactly 36 hours.

No comments: