Monday, October 14, 2002

Ok so a couple of things, the other day i went out with Michael A and his friends good people good times, made me feel happy and have hope again. Yesterday I took a bus from London to Edinburgh, I like Edinburgh its a good place, but its gray and rainy as well, which is not so good. I have never had SAD explained to me so well then to live the past few days. So I have all these stories I was gonna write but I dont think I have time, so maybe later, most of em are in my journal anyway so I can write them later and yall can keep up, Im gonns go walk around a bit today. Things I like about Edinburgh(the short list, many more not included) I like the accent people have. I like the red and gold sidewalk near my hostel, I like the fact that there is a giant cliff, and all along that cliff are cool castles churches and old buildings that are rather impressive. I like the fact that the map of Edinburgh that they give out looks like the city (unlike london) I like the fact that I have seen man y hot chicas here in the day I have been here. I like the fact that there is a cool hostel for £11 near the castle (I dnt like the fact I am no longer staying there) I like the fact that people are basically friendly, I like the fact that they dress for winter so I dont stand out (like in london) I like the fact that I can have like an hour and 12 mins on the internet for a pound. Um hmm here is the plan, stay here a few more days check out the town, hopefully fly to amsterdam thursday and have hostel available. Meet up with michael A and friends thursday night or friday spend weekend with them. More to come sorry everything sounds so shitty lately. Also dont believe anything i say on here, I mean London people do smile occasionally just not often, and not all of them are drunk when they do, just most. My descriptions will be entirely based on how i am feeling. But London is still the most expensive city i think.
Oh yeah i am home sick for the first time in my life, which is a weird feelings and i dont even know if thats what this is, but it would make sense so yeah, I see and hear my friends and family everywhere, or rather things remind me of them, and then I get kinda sad. Also that thing that happened in Bali is really sad and they play shit on the news here and I cry way too easily. hmm this trip will get better, not that its been bad, how about this my mindset will get better. but if it doesnt it will just mean i get to visit all of yall and see your beautiful faces again. Pete they say cheers here more than you can imagine you would have a time. we should have done this together, we will sometime in the future. Also if anyone wants to come out here feel free just bring a friend ask me if ya want its good times. Oh my god this is all babble oh well. Peace and love yall everyone hug the person next to you. Taff

No comments: