Tuesday, October 08, 2002

I love that you guys are all postive when im not feeling it. So Im at a cafe this cost me apound an hour or roughly a buck 65. Yeah so I have already gotten lost 3 times which wouldn't worry me if i was feeling good, but im not for some reason. I have had few conversation and dont really know how to proceed in having them but i guess i will have to figure it out. Oh well London in a huge city, I haven't yet hooked up with michael which was a goal for today but he must not have checked his e mail. Uh I think im jet lagged, I went to the museum of natural history today which is like the science museum, It was pretty interesting at first but I realized i was too well versed i the subjects and hadnt really learned anything the whole time. Kinda nice to se people checkig it out on a tuesday though. So I sat down on a bench in the earth gallery or whatever (geology department) and fell asleep sitting up. This is nromal for me but i didnt think it would be so easy in an unknown place like this. The area i am at is called kensington and its a huge mostly residential area with shops every few blocks, and some chrches and a few very small parks. The builldings are all 3 stories or higher so u can never really get a view of the larger city in any direction. The churches are petty amazing but they are all in the middle of like houses and stuff so you cant get a very good view from farther away(I was gonna draw one from the park it didnt work out) Its not people are unfriendly here they just dont approach me so i dont know what im doing. The people in the hostel are interesting but i dont know if i wanna stay at this one much longer, I think it would be good for me to go see more of the city. I have already taken several walks around this area, i think i might go for a bus trip tonight if i dont hook up with michael. There is this lady a the hostel who is german (overheard a conversation) and she sits in the smokers lounge for hours watching music videos and i'd guess shes like 40 (but i really cant tell) its funny though others come in and watch but she gets into it its prtty sweet. hmmm so if u havent figured it out im pretty damn lonely. Maybe I need to go hang out with tourists and stuff, oh well if my back didnt kill and i didnt keep losing energy I might be having a great time, after all this is a sweet city. Bouts of depression fun. This book Illy gave me (the celestine prophecy, or something) is pretty interesting and talks a lot about what is going on for me right now, like ways of receiving energy, I dunno its the kind of book where the author is trying to tell you something directly through the story kinda like those daniel quinn books Ishmael and the story of B both of which i really like but i do get a bit annoyed that the person in the sotry is a dumb ass and needs everything explained 4 times. Some of these backpackers have like 4 bags which is rediculous but they must also have tons of money to stay in these expensive hostels, (london ones are the most expensive) but thy are nice, I actually had breakfast this morning. I dont know what im gonna do for dinner Probably french bread water and apple and tour on bus, of course it will be dark later so maybe i shouldnt do that. (cant see anything from the bus when its dark) I keep worrying about money but the truth is I have lots of money I just dont want to use it. I want to rough it but roughing it is rough (who'd of thought) Its weird cuz i new stuff like this would happen, I knew i would be unhappy at times, lonely, feel like shit and i perpared for it but i guess u can never prepare enough. As the book would say im craving female energy. I need to concentrate or something, actually i have been doing yoga and meditation and it works for a bit but then i get even more tired cuzi spent energy doing that (although it should be opening me up to getting more energy) well thats that for now
give my love to everyone back home yall, hope yall are doing good in your respective places. feel free to keep writing it can only help, and if Michael A goes online (like on AIM) tell him to e mail me. Peace and love from a backaching fool I check ya later Taff

No comments: