Thursday, October 03, 2002

A Word On a Rival

I went to Hopkins today, short trip cuz they had a half day, but good hostess. We only went to one class and I didn't understand more than 50 words cuz it was all in french, but I like french so it was fun to listen to. I must say having never been to hopkins I was kinda shocked at the size, or maybe if its not even that big just how they make it feel huge with large rooms and halls and open space everywhere. It definitely has a different feel to it. Of course the actual learning experience seemed about the same, 5 year old textbooks, and the same old overhead projectors. I think people should be allowed to visit high schools just to people watch. Maybe I will visit some in Europe. Whatever I have been having problems thinking lately (at least when writing) like I cant remember words, and phrases don't come easily (thus nothing poetic) and these posts probably seem very uh jr high writing level. (I couldn't think of anything) see yeah so um I see ya later I gotta go to the bank and get some food.

Oysterhead reminds me "there aint no cure for suicide."

No comments: