Thursday, October 03, 2002

Ok so I wasn't sure if I wanted to put this up but hey why not, so for all yall votin cats, this is a pledge to not vote for any democrats who vote for war against Iraq
A peace pledge, Michael Moore's site
um yeah so I feel kinda weird cuz im not going to be voting this year, 2 reasons
1. I don't feel educated on the candidates (easily remedied but)
2. I wont have a permanent address to vote absentee from, which will cause problems.
but I did vote green on the primaries and was somewhat educated on a few of the people, and I did this even though my brother had been campaigning for Wellstone for weeks and I did feel bad, but yeah.
Uh yeah so its up to you to vote and stuff make changes slowly we can get something accomplished on the government level while we work to educate ourselves and the people on a smaller level or something. Yeah I would go into politics, but one I inhaled and two I would need the best speech writer in the world.

No comments: