Friday, October 18, 2002

I realize yall have even read the shit from yesterday yet but oh well, today sucked. I'm pretty sure the natives dont have game called trick the tourist into walkin like 10 extra miles in the rain, but thins would make sense if they did.
I dont really have anything else to say, i am cold and wet, and exhausted and should be about 30 mins from my hostel but it will take me 3 hours to et there. At least this time I dont have all my bas with me like this mornin. Also my umbrella is a 2 piece. 1 half handle and lower part, second half umbrella and upper part.
Oh well it should have been time to think, reevaluate, contemplate, but it was too wet for that. I need to chill out. I need to relax in a coffee shop with friends, I cannot find michal A. We should have been about 4 blocks apart, i spent 2 hours and saw a good deal of the city. I need a decent map. My last one wasnt water proof. Im sorry for writing depressin shit, or err um rough shit. Yesterday I realized while readin another blog that that stuff only brings a reader down. I know yall dont want to be down, but as the dumass who keeps etting lost in amsterdam I need somewhere to vent, and im usin this cuz i dont think they will just let me sit in here and write in my diary. Im wondering where there is a place where it is not cold and rainy, maybe greece, maybe i should walk to greece. My card got denied in the phone booth. I dont know if that means it just doesnt work in a phone booth or if im really in trouble. I be back later im gonna sit in this internet cafe for like 2 more hours so i will probably write again. Adios

No comments: