Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I'm always amazed at how different people can be in beliefs, like even if raised in similar ways. So I just went and read some blogs and some of em were pretty political and even conservative which is kinda unusual, but I guess they do exist. So these kids were taking the same articles I was reading and seeing different things in them, and being proud of things Rice and Ashcroft and even Bush were saying. I kept trying not to be offended, but at the same time I'm like glad they say things and stand up for what they believe, its kinda weird. Err so I went shopping which well yeah, and um i got some neosporin stuff or whatever and while i was in the car I decided to use some on that cut I had cuz I was still kinda bleeding all over my steering wheel, but anyway I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing cuz I had to like drive, but then it exploded all over, and got on my face hands glasses, and in my hair, and this is the cream kind so I got home and it was like Something About Mary all over again or whatever that movie was. Yeah now I gotta go shopping again, Im gonna end up spending like $400 today and thats gross.

No comments: