Thursday, October 24, 2002

first off if a z or a y are mixed up its cuz they have different key boards.

So i cut my hair thats the three year thing, and i washed it for the first time since i left, and it looks pretty fucked up which i like, i left one braid as long and most of the rest goes down to maybe my ears at the longest, but its really uneven, like parts are real real short like rus style. (steve( so anywaz thats that, second at the last place, i stayed in amsterdam they had these weird bugs crawling all over, and we didnt know what they were, but we assumed they were normal so i slept therre like 3 nights. but then this mexican guy woke up one mornign talking real lous in spanish to the two spanish guys and they tried to translate why me and the canadian girl should leave. I asked is it safe to stay one more night_? and they said no,. so i hopped on a train to prague. But if i ome back early with a blood infectio its cuz the "chiaches" or something got me, anywaz they couldnt translate the name, but it souded like ticks. Um so prague is nice, old, poor, the eyxcahnge rate is actually 32 to 1 us dollar, today i got a double scoop of icecream for 50 cents. it was roughly the size of a double kids scoop but worth it. I get these little bun things 32 for a buck cuz they are like cheap. I dont know what else to say, absinthe is legal here and it costs 1.40 US for a glass. I almost want to do it just cuz it is so cheap. people drink it here alot but it is manily for the tourists. maybe i will have some maybe no. I will hopefully staz here a while unless its real cold tomorrow or something, i dont know it seemed nice today. Uh more later, oh yeah comments werent working today so i dont know what anybodz said if thez said anzthing. here is some symbols +ěščřžýáíé,.-§ů
ů§)ú== oh yeah, its all good baby. I did wake up real sad but the city soothed me today. Its like that the first few days in a city i have a good time, then it gets worse, and i move on. no idea yet where to next. pete feel free to e mail me, i only wrote illy cuz she is coming if u write me i will write back. thats the same for everyone pretty much, at least when i have time. Oh well i will write later this place is free once u buy a drink, and a coke costs about žé cents so err 60 peace and love i bee thinking of all of you more so than normal believe me, my dreams are wonderful and loving and then i wake up and im only sad cuz i got no one to share my love with. I will see everyone soon. oh yeah i got 200 in under an hour in germany they are a smilin people though, i will share more later I have said that too many times. adios

No comments: