Friday, November 01, 2002

hello from prague, yes still, i am leaving tomorrow though so its ok. have made and lost some friends and then made some more and soon will lose them, but its ok. I will be heading south to a place called cesky krumlov which is an old town protescted by some law to keep it historical or something. It look s pretty cool, i probably only be there a day or 2 then off to vienna then to italy. Or at least thats the plan. Sorry I havent written a whole lot i think im getting a bit sick, and my mind cant think out stories that would be interesting so i just dont write. Plus internet is expensive in prague so i been keeping my online time to a minimal. I will write more later. Um i dont know how long the comment have been down but i cant fix em right now, so if u have written anything since like 3 days ago you muight want to e mail it to me if it was important. arrgghhh i wanna write i just dont want to bore the pants off of ya and i dont have the energy to be creative currently. hmm hope yall are takin care of yourselves. I got plans and stuff for when i get back and they include some of yall cats so u best be alive and well. I talk to ya later peace and love Mike

No comments: