Saturday, October 05, 2002

Another thing to publicly state, if anything does happen to me on this trip because I am american or whatever, like if my plane gets hijacked, suicide bombers, snipers, if i get beat up if i get verbally abused if anything should happen to me at all, and especially in the case of if i get killed i want yall to know that is no reason to get mad at anybody, to blame any group, or people. Dont go bomb iraq cuz i got killed thats just stupid. And if something like that does happen and some how our media gets a hold of it and uses it to further that bullshit its your duty to make sure they get this shit straight. I know yall know this stuff I just wanted to give ya some proof in case, you know? sorry but shit happens so I guess I wanted a last will and testament sort of thing , yesh well good great monkey fun. Hahaha this is funny peace and love yall thats all i gotta say

No comments: