Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hey miss aimee, my e mail is always on this site, mikehaggar@msn.com or my school one at hagg0055@mrs.umn.edu so feel free to write a brotha



Trainspotting

"its shite being scottish, were the lowest of the low, some people hate the english, I dont, the english are just wankers, we on the other hand are colonized by wankers!"

I hear its playing at a theater in town, and yes im now in the famous city of Edinburgh home to the characters in trainspotting and all the other books by that guy... (forget his name though i've read a few)
anywho staying in a swanky part of town apparently, its nice, not as nice as the posh hotels in india but better in that it feels like it could be a home (sort of reminds me of my st paul house in an odd way)

will have internet access while here. (soon have my own comp and thus be on a million times a day)
but we have already gotten out a bit, learned the quick way to the city center Prince's street like a 15-20 min walk the weathers aight, not too cold but not by any means warm. Krystin's fam is cool. already making plans.
hoping everyone is well.

feeling at a loss to solve the problems i face and yet feeling good about the immediate future. cept maybe homework


soon, have to write some poetry, do some drawings and paintings.
get my pics up.
play some jedi trainer.
call the homies
its my b day in like 3 hours im gonna crash and read a letter tomorrow that i have been looking forward to.
enjoy!

No comments: