Monday, January 23, 2006

I should be reading my book for class, or smoking crack, but instead I am plotting.

We got bus passes, for cheaper than train, and they go to most of the cities we wanted to anyway. We pick them up in florence.

Im starting to worry about my history class, (the directed study will be easy) but im worried about access to internet to turn in assignments for the medieval one, especially during march when I wont have the books (should have ordered...tsk tsk..).


Other things do morris shops take credit cards online?
do they deliver?
do mars bars have to be so damn rich that I cant eat one without a drink?
what the fuck has the world come to?


also I need to start writing.
and re journaling my india trip.
and so much more....

so much more indeed that Im gonna get off (another boring post completed)

No comments: