Friday, January 27, 2006

in a letter to my mom, (she busted out the bib-le on me, and wrote mike you are not your sisters and brothers keeper)

I wrote back

Mom if I knew how not to be (my sister' s and brother's keeper) I still wouldnt try.
but clearly I dont know how anyway.
and yes it gets me in trouble and yes it hurts, but i still wouldnt choose another path. I would be lost.
In being the keeper, you know where you are.

(I would like to add)

You are desperately trying to cling to someone and suck the life from them
you are a horrible leech, parasitic and terrible
you are the opposite of what they need
and all the while convincing them its not so.

I am he.

(mike full of self hate right now, and even if I did believe this (cuz I dont) would I stop? no, I love it too much, and I dont know another way.)

No comments: