Friday, January 20, 2006

ABBA Gold

rocks the house sometimes. Its interesting how I get into pop music when ever I am traveling, but at least its got that 70s euro hippie feeling.
Songs of love and break up
thank you for the music I guess

I have yet to bust into my Indian music collection too much. I rocked out to some Ravi Shankar last night while drawing, which was nice. Krystin walked in and was like "this song has been on for 10 mins" and I was like "yeah its a jam and a half too"
we shall see how "drums of India: ecstasy" (all tabla music) is after this next song.

and I did crack into my "gypsy passion: flamenco" cd the other day to hear some familiar tracks by Ottmar Liebert and a whole ton of new stuff -which was super smooth
but after that its all india folk and religious music, so we shall see how that is. Will it be good yes? no?
and awaiting tracks from the US (we got like 5-6 india pop cds) for like 5 of us, which we planned to share but we shall see if that takes place.
anywho other than that

tenacious d, sage, system, queens of the stone age, a beatles cover band, and some pink floyd until my comp gets here.

Not that anyone cares but remember this is also my personal journal "duh" so i get to record my trip here.
peace

No comments: