Monday, January 30, 2006

Computer! Pictures! rah rah rah
I think im piggy backing on the loud chicas upstairs internet connection. Im a theif is what im saying..
Uh langin says im gonna be in the paper, pity i wont see it eh? my ego is so big im gonna dedicate a facebook album to it soon.
Um what else, so far im updating the snapfish, and some facebook, and then I will get the india up hardcore, and then maybe make a yahoo account too, cuz why not have 4 different locations. these pics will be famous famous!. um also its nice looking through old pics. Im glad to have my comp back remember my friends etc. I havent even begun playing with music or games. Im seriously thinking about dropping my history class or telling her it will et done some time in summer. Maybe i should take a second summer session class when do those start? im thinking i will be back in july and want to road trip and smoke ganja and do shrooms all summer long. and then come back to school all vagabondish in to bondage and band aid myself back together again, trying to start a new year second to last.

No comments: