Saturday, January 21, 2006

my dream

amongst all this talk of parenting, I must have gotten confused,
it was around x mas time, I think, must'v been last x mas.
I was at some sort of spa, but it wasnt supposed to be a spa, it was supposed to be like home, or something. I had been working on a gift for my mom, but it wasnt my mom, I mean it was afterwards but before that it was some other older adult female. The gift was like a comicbook style thing of pictures I had drawn and a story about the person.
I was sort of excited/a little worried about giving the gift, but I wasnt ready for the reaction I got, which was basic contempt for it. To some extent, and it enraged me, because afterall my mom was always like "oh just make me something" and so I chased afterher, (now we were in some tunnels and there was my family there but only grant my step dad and my mom spoke and they had eachother's backs on this one. and I felt ganged up on, and thus responded accordingly yelling and screaming and swearing and running away repeatedly. After awhile I told her I had been working on it for 6 hours (which seemed a lot in my head) and she was forced to say it was "good, but not india good" was her response. and so I gave up my ticket, out of feeling angered and betrayed. And I threw it at her, and told her to go.
she justified her comments by saying, that I had told her on the phone to be excited for the gift (something i would never say) and thus felt cheated when it was something so small, but she didnt say it like she was hurt she said it with contempt, like she deserved something bigger and grant agreed and so I yelled fuck you at them, and continued down the tunnels (possily an airport/mountain tunnels) -I noticed people peeing on the side of the road. I followed my family as they walked but allowing them enough distance so that I didnt have to see them. Along the long walk I suddenly entered a room, and behind me was sublime (assume long beach dub all stars) and it was first ave, only smaller, but facing the directing i was going remained the tunnels so I kept walking, and ran into all my best guy friends from home. Pete and foulkes and nick and zach and someone else and josh gust, and they had just played a game on the other side of the cities and were taking a plane back to park, all were notably drunk and i helped them stumble up to the stage where we started rocking out hardcore, but slowly the members of the band began to disappear, and so did the crowd until it was me and nick h rocking out to some tracks by system of a down that the dj was playing on his discman, and suddenly i stopped and looked at the man and said "we are listening to a cd at first avenue" and that was his cue so he got up and left. I followed him into a bathroom (not first ave) and ran in to 4 guys i didnt know but who seemed friendly, and they threw shaving cream at me, in a playful way, but it missed and hit nick on his neck, and then I snutzed him.

the end.

No comments: