Friday, January 20, 2006

RAINY DAYS

Some of yall who i been talking to more readily might get bored with this post, its more of an update out of boredom than anything else.

I thought maybe some color would liven things up, maybe its just annoying. we will find out.
This weekend krystin's rents are gone, and we are all alone, so clearly it is rave time. We printed flyers and were gonna hand em out today around the university, they are quite colorful, but its raining so we decided to blow off the whole thing. The rest of the weekend better not be so drab, but actually it would probably be helpful as I have a ridiculous amount of shit to do homework style before the end of february and I's best gets started.

This thing auto-removes my spacing, so if shit is fucked up looking, im sorry.

So I finished one book, 2 to go, before february (i think) plus we have our first assignment in history due today, and I did the reading but for some reason am reluctant to type up the answers to the questions. Got four papers to write, can only do two right now, need clarification or books or my comp for the others. oh well, less boredom more exicitablity.

Better off drawing/eating starbursts listening to sage francis. (I lent krystin some of my cds before I left and its working out rather well for me, considering I now have like 4 of my cds here cuz she burned em)

um missing faces.

no storms in europe only rain and wind. (better write some poetry soon)

No comments: