Friday, January 27, 2006

Before slug started sucking (this is a date as yet determined precisely but in general lucy ford cant be topped)

he wrote a song called "If I was santa clause"
I think its a beautiful song, the problem is its hard to restrain yourself.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I need a few weeks off, im sick of constant struggle, Im sick of school already (probably cuz i only had a 4 day break)

I dont want to turn any of it in, but Im gonna keep going.

Really what I want to spend my time doing is writing dirty stories, and drawing beautiful pictures and listening to music that warps my mind.

I got a couple cds the other day on my day of spending a fortune, I spent 150 $ or so.
I spose I should write about that.
(((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))()(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))


We mark ourselves to distinguish, to justify, to reach out, to communicate, to entertain, to express, to signify, to idolize, to mesmorize, to remind ourselves of whats important.
I was hung up, confused and desperate. I still am.
Since ancient times we have known how to perform the artform. The iceman they found in the alps has marks a long his pressure points, early acupunture. we call him a medicine man. In early religious texts it expresses the distinction between certain marks, piercings tattoos, it commands and regulates. Some are brands like cattle like slavery. I believe in judaism I marked myself a slave at 10. through gain and loss Im at 8 piercings. without some drastic amputation, scarification or cosmetic surgery (which i think I dont believe in). Im marked forever.

Peace and Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself on your travels. Enjoy your adventures, you deserve them.