Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why does it feel like sunday? or sort of... i want new post secrets! alas.. no.

This dude I talked to a lot in high school has apparently been really productive the last few years... rather than giving you a link to all his separate webpages for all his projects... i will just send you here: Tyler Blanksi. I really like some of his music and have been listening to a bootleg copy of one of his cds for a few years. Anyway... makes me wish i were cool.

Um, I had all these thoughts and hopes for today... but really I should finish my resume and get copies and prepare for monday. THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR not really but they seem to want us to think that its important... what with the 50 e mails.


Um... in other news... owning mahowney (movie) not so good... jersey girl (movie) aight... i have to watch the lady in the water now.


Thanks for all the comments people!

No comments: