Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gee, I thought I was playing a lot of solitaire at home.

I know I will probably sound like whiny diva type… but the internet keeps going out. I’m not sure I can live under these conditions. It’d incredibly annoying.

I don’t really like being off campus.

It’s probably just cuz I’m crabby, this will probably improve my school work.

I just don’t like being in the middle of something and then having the connection go out… so that everything I was working on is lost, and then when will it come back? I dunno… I got both the LAN and the wireless and neither is working.

Yesterday it worked just fine… what happened today?

Im also not being as social as I hoped I would get to be… mostly because I’m off campus… but also I haven’t figured out a schedule enough to really work with people… I slept from 6-12:40 AM today… that was silly… but I was tired. –tired again… maybe just go to sleep and hope for internet tomorrow.

If i suddenly decide to jump ship please dont judge me... I just gotta do whats right for me... right?

1 comment:

Yumi Lover said...

i'm tired and i can't sleep. and i also can't think of any fetishes... what is there? the foot one, s&m, animals... and that's all i can think of. oh wait! i have an answer: asian fetish and animal fetish. figure that one out :P