Monday, April 28, 2008

Well school is already kicking my ass. Only cuz I let it of course... Im frustrated because we are being forced to rewrite papers we wrote last semester, when I asked to clarify "rewrite" I was told to write a new paper and possibly use a few sentences from the old one here and there.
I spent a lot of time working on some of those papers and I still feel like they accurately portray who I am and what I have learned. I dont see why they can just be updated.

I am really enjoying my book on "Choice Theory" which I have to present next monday.

Its two weeks then a final presentation, then party till graduation. I dont have to worry about moving back because I barely have a car load of stuff. I am however living in someone else's room with their desk, bed, shelves etc. So if they decide to come back at any time for this stuff I am fairly screwed...
and she was a 2005 park grad... which is funny.

It is pretty great to be back in Morris, I remarked to Laurel that we look like adults... which is disturbing... she said that she was not a grown up... i didnt necessarily mean we acted liked adults... just that we looked like them now... not so much clothes and hair or anything... but just a sort of weird "adult-y" confidence or something.

I asked a friend this question during a session of "truth or truth" yesterday:
"What is the fetish you think you would most appreciate and the one you would most dislike? but then told her she couldn't tell us which was which.
I was sort of proud of that question in a weird way.

I don't think I would ever feel comfortable answering that in public (and being honest)... but she did a wonderful job of responding.

I ate at tmc twice today... I forgot how little morris has to offer foodwise... I have already eaten at Pizza hut, dons, joses, tmc, and gotten snacks from coborns and willie's.

I bought a new toothbrush cuz the other one fell on some really dirty floor... and then i dropped the new one in a sink that doesnt drain very well... this time i soaped it instead of being a consumer whore.

Who lives in hopkins and reads this? are you friendly?

1 comment:

Yumi Lover said...

That is a GREAT question.