Tuesday, April 08, 2008



5 bucks says you cant guess what this is.

I don't really know what to say... I been sitting around a lot... time to think and dream. Its nice, I feel in some ways like I'm allowed to live a little. Sitting around is sort of like traveling to me... forces you to be in the moment sometimes. but feel free to call a brother... chances are I aint doing anything.

Turns out mike the rock may have an entire open room and possibly even a bed. throw him and his roomies some scrap and maybe i got a place to stay.
Im thinking about going to morris earlier... mostly because there is nada goin on here... and I don't really need to play any more computer games.

I guess thats it... Im gonna go play some more video games.
And sing songs about being lazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I give up, what is it?

Yumi Lover said...

i guess the bottom of a shoe

Anonymous said...

I know he would love to have you around. You should go sooner than later. :)
-Kat