Monday, May 22, 2006

Im not even on myspace and i find myself stalking cats

for instance like the whole of minneapolis hip hop has myspace accounts, clara (flea's daughter) and john frusciante have pages...
half my friend from highschool have pages...
what da deal?
am i missing the boat, and if i hop on is it just one more bandwagon to keep track of? arent i hooked in to and spending too much time on the net as it is... an addict since i was 12.


on the flip side...



my lil brother is here and things seem normal. good. swell... but part of me thinks we could have reconnected at home... still its a good trip, and this city is great for sharing... im glad i came... im glad he came... it will make the next week a hell of a lot more fun.
but oh how i been counting the days...
u enjoy yourself... soon you will have to deal with me
and im one sick sob
peace and love
taff

No comments: