Saturday, May 27, 2006

I think being so far away from the humanity of certain people has lead me to disliking them even more so...(I am thinking of about 2 people i think...) one of them is getting an award for being a good person, and i heard before i even came to morris that he was not in fact a good person, and this position has only been strengthed since. Its not so much that I want to dislike/(hate?) them... its that i cant find anyway to justify their actions, especially the fact that they continue to do them knowing its not ok.
I hate that they cant do what I feel i have done... taken the majority of my horribleness and boxed it away to the best of my ability or learned to channel it in to something better. I hate that they dont try, or that I dont see them trying. and when i hear of their dramatic influence on so many, and especially the young (once again im going in to teachin...) i become nervous no, scared, i become scared that their demons are not in check. the pity, and sadness i feel is replaced by bitter anger, something im not always sure im even capable of, and yet when i feel it, Im amazed that Im not always so adamently against such things.
but its a selfish anger, its rage, and its a demon in itself.
we cant rush in to war with our hated enemy because he hurts others... for when we rush we become.

No comments: