Monday, May 29, 2006

Im sitting at an internet cafe inside a book/cd/media store. They have three computers and one of the lowest rates in town. Its really quite genious as people who would normally leave after their quick run in to get something they actually want, see the price and think "maybe i should check my e mail" then they spend anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour shopping throughout the store occasionally checking if a computer has opened up, rather than standing in a line bored.
This morning i waited for an hour, shopped around etc, and finally decided to take a rest near by the computers, after about 20 minutes i start dazing off and a security guard threatened to kick me out. I am in krakow again, after an overnight train and tonight me and steve stay at the airport. Tomorrow morning i take a train back to prague and hope to stay at the same place (if they e mail me back -free wireless internet and a bed)
if not somewhere else.
I leave prague on a 3:30ish flight to london, and stay there for two nights then fly home in to my girlfriends arms hopefully.
this is the plan. now im gonna get off and see how much they charge me.
you enjoy yourself.
peace

No comments: