Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My brother says hes having a good time, Im glad... I got a little worried when after we saw the castle this afternoon, and had icecream, i had nothing else to do but suggest a movie.. We saw the davinci code. I wont say anything for all those who havent seen it. He said he liked it, but more so that hes just having a good time thinking bout things other then his daily life, struggles and happiness.. i forgot how when u have been doing the same thing for so long you want change.... I suppose im in the same position, only looking for something to stay the same.

James apparently is too busy to watch amelie.. I never want to be that busy.
I like my brothers passion. Their drive for things. its inspirational and i wish my parents still had it.
Tomorrow the concentration camps... then prague on an over night.
3 night there and then a train back,and a night in the airport. hopefully i can change my flight to be out of here... or i have to pay another 60 to get back to prague...

its weird to charge your brother for things... keeping a running tab.
we had bad chinese... we are fairly sure they took it out of a frozen food section bag.. like microwave dinner style...
i make better chinese in my sleep.
polish.... too many microwaves.
peace

1 comment:

MINI-APPL said...

Mike!!!!

I am home this summer, taking a class at the U and looking for work, an apartment and a car--sort of the full package. I'm pretty excited about it. And I'm gonna start posting, hopefully today, I've just been kind of scrambling about doing a lot of housekeeping and errands and that sort. Are you rocking MN this summer?
.. everyone's doing it (I think even gabs)