Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I broke my suit case in istanbul... im not sure if i wrote that on here or not... as anyone who has seen it can attest... it is quite heavy.. plus i loaded it up with extra shit in turkey (fearing it would be my last great chance to get cool shit for cheap -forgetting i was staying in eastern europe the rest of the trip-minus greece)
but im happy with my gifts...
i am unhappy with the suit case... I tied one of those luggage identifier rope things... (mines bright green) around the regular handle and it sort of works but kills the arms and shoulders and i end up frustrated and sweating buckets by the time i get anywhere... to date so far it has meant paying about 20 euros extra for taxis... and since im fairly sick of traveling it will probably mean even more in the future...

but all i do is complain and im in paradise... beautiful beaches, beautiful sea, beautiful mountains, the sun... all i need is a "virgin" - i never got that part... i understand liking to corrupt innocence and all, and i understand "tightness" is supposedly a factor in pleasure... but honestly...I would never want to sleep with a virgin, they would be just as awkward and unsexy as I am... and where would that get us?
anyway.....
on that note..
I spent an hour on the phone with my girlfriend... I think we have similar worries and similar desires... its very pleasing to hear.
i went tanning again..
im gonna be alone in my room making movies and drinking coke all night...

tomorrow im gonna check out some towns...
then on to naxos and im thinking of throwing in a day at mykonos since every one seems to love it.
but its nice to think that in a few days i will have exactly 3 weeks left... and that same day i will have only 10 days till my brother comes... and i think that same day will be several amazing peoples in morris' last day of school...

i have 7 minutes...
tonight i ate pasta and bread, and accidently sat where the ants make their lines on the floor.
it was better than the pasta i ate on the luxury ferry to crete... in which the guy put the equivilent of about 8 (of my) servings of parmesan on my one plate of pasta...
today i took a fucking fast ass motherfucking ferry from crete to santorini, the flyingcat 4, honestly except for the rocking... you would think it was flying..

they ask you not to throw toilet paper in greek toilets...

i am not getting thinner on this trip

my first real real movie is gonna be on the athens march, unfortunately i dont have access to much music, as itunes is not a program that works with the movie maker...
hmmm take care of yourselves and someone else
stay positive and love your life
live in the present, be mindful of the others...
peace and love
and also.... your balls are showing
bumblebee tuna
taff

No comments: