Sunday, May 28, 2006

I dont think this will happen, but if i get home and seem frustrated pissed off or any other negative thing... its probably just because i have gone back to being used to being by myself..
I cant think right now
im a little exhausted already... and im super annoyed with the company.
im annoyed at my own feelings of annoyance... im contemplating (if it is possible) coming back tp prague during the day and staying at this hostel again... just for the internet. I fly out on the 31st

steve says they are watching hostel
the horror movie about hostels or something
which i also want to see, but we have to leave for the train station soon.

We saw x men today.. it was good. kind of suprising and certainly more violent than the other's have been.

I been focusing more on the future... if anything i feel bad not thinking about the past as much as i had been... but its what is supposed to happen right?

the bad dreams come less, but still occur.
i know everything will be fine. but it is pretty easy to get worried isnt it?

anyway.... im super duper ready to come home and still have days or something.
so i wish you luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mykey, i saw the x-men movie too, and i didint think it was that good. I liked the second one better, and i wish there were more of some of the characters. Well anyways, i talked to illy the other day, while trying to get ahold of you, but give me a call when you get back into the states

Much Love,

Aimee