Sunday, May 21, 2006

I went to see the new woody allen movie Matchpoint(actually i dont know if its new, they were playing walk the line at the same theater)
i didnt much like it as the charcters were hard to get in to. The closest thing i could compare it to was closer, im absolutely sure there were some higher literary points homages etc in the movie that flew over my head... and certainly even a bit of philosophy, but i just saw a guy who didnt love his wife and married her for money while lusting after another girl who he didnt love either... whats the point buddy?

at least with closer, you feel for them... you know they are doing shit wrong and you sort of hate them for it... but as they all get screwed over, you start to feel bad for their mistakes...
anyway... fucked up cheating movies that make me really sure i never want anything like that in my life.
and more and more i dont worry about it.

im really glad steve is coming to krakow.. its such a beautiful city and there is shit to do and its got some energy to it. and the song the 2 old men guitarists were playing as i walked home, set my soul a dancing... and my body as well-a swagger a stroll...

i also am getting in to this chili peppers cd more and more which makes me really glad, i stick by my earlier statements though... but the music is good and starts ya groovin.

what else to say?
nada really... my mom said she wanted to hear my stories when i get home, and im not sure i have any... i dont think i like avoided adventure or anything, but it wasnt calling out to me i guess. so not much to report on.
the italian guys asked me to go out dancing with them tonight (to find girls)
and i declined, and he asked why.. and i said I dunno... just not interested...
they were out till 5 am last night..

i could have rented a motor scooter but i didnt want to.
i could have done a million things, and maybe i will do some when steve gets here but mainly i been very chill
and you? what have u been doin?

No comments: